Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Since there are only two days until Christmas I just wanted to do a quick blog post to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Hope you all get to spend some time with family and friends this Christmas. Don't forget that even though our burden may seem heavy at times and our struggle seems never ending that God loves us so much that he saw fit to send his son to this crazy, cruel, sinful world to be the savior of us all. He came for you and for me and He loves us more then we can ever imagine.

I want to thank you guys again for caring and taking the time to read my thoughts here and praying for me and giving me advice. God really used you guys to help me change so many things in my life. I am really looking forward to seeing what 2011 has in store for me and you all as well. I still have a loooong way to go in many areas but I am thankful for the progress I have made and for God never abandoning me along the way.

A Christmas song for you all!



Love you all and hope you have a great Christmas!

-AJ

4 comments:

  1. AJ, wishing you a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you will be spending it with your loved ones. And KNOW that the King of the universe is with you now and always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alan! Hope you have a great Christmas too! Just was looking at your new blog for the first time. Really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Phil Wickham's songs. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kyle thanks for stopping by! Ya Phil Wickham is awesome! Great worship and music.

    ReplyDelete